Categories allow you to group feeds and make it easier to locate the ones you want to view.
Note: When you create a new category, it is not displayed in the list pane until at least one feed has been added to it.
To create a new category
- From the Actions drop-down list, choose Preferences.
- On the Feeds tab, from the Categories drop-down list, choose Add category.
- Enter the name of the category you want to create in the Category title field, and then click OK.
- Optionally, move one or more existing feeds into this new category. You can either click and drag a feed into the category folder, or you can click the feed to display its properties, choose the category from the Place in category drop-down list, and then click Save.
- Click Exit preferences to return to the feeds list.